Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quick Fixes!

Almost weekly if not daily, I get asked about what I refer to as "quick fixes"---anything that sounds too good to be true probably is!
When I first started loosing weight from running and working out (yes, I initially GAINED weight with running---what I was starving and thought I needed those extra calories!), I would get the age old question.....
What Are You Doing?

This question should be banned. Quick fixes do not work. If you think for a second the person with the body you envy is sitting down to Mcd's every night you are crazy! Being in this industry, I interact with professionals and clients that work hard every.single.day to keep themselves in shape and healthy!

No one ever asks how you got that raise or new job.....(most) people realize it is because you work hard! Not that you were lucky!

So, what ever motivates you do it. If nothing motivates you then find something (or a group of someones) that help you stay focused and on goal!

If you need extra help contact me! I can point you in the direction of something you will love whether I offer it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment